On a paddleboard, you can do yoga, fish, race, spot wildlife, and have fun!
In this episode of the Mississippi Audio Experience, host Andy Chapman dives into an interview with Amanda from Paddles Up in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Amanda is a champion paddleboarder, a paddleboard coach, and a SUP yoga instructor. She rents paddleboards, and she sells everything you need for your adventure in her shop. During today’s conversation, she shares which excursions have the best wildlife viewing, how to rent or buy a paddleboard and how paddleboarding can be great exercise.
Listen Now >>
Subscribe to The Mississippi Audio Experience on your favorite podcast player: iTunes │Stitcher │ Spotify │ TuneIn Radio
“Paddleboarding is a peaceful type of activity.” — Amanda @PaddlesUp2 —Tweet this
Show Highlights >>
[:28] The history of Paddles Up.
[2:29] Amanda explains paddleboarding and the services Paddles Up offers.
[6:26] What wildlife should I expect to see from the paddleboard?
[8:49] Amanda is a champion paddleboard racer and a coach.
[13:23] What is Stand-up Paddleboarding Yoga?
Continue Your Adventure >>
- Visit the Paddles Up website
- Shop Paddles Up online
- Like Paddles Up on Facebook
- Follow Paddles Up on Instagram
- Learn more about Ocean Springs at Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce website
- Follow The Mississippi List on Facebook
- See The Mississippi List on Instagram
- Explore Ocean Springs (and all of Mississippi) with your Mississippi Perks Pass