Oyster Joachim offers fresh, sweet and savory tastes all in one bite.
In this episode of the Mississippi Audio Experience, host Andy Chapman and Chef Milton Joachim dish up the best that Charred: A Steak & Oyster Bar has to offer. Chef Joachim left Louisiana to bring some New Orleans to the Ocean Springs restaurant scene. A live oak tree inside the restaurant and the natural decor lend an earthy vibe to the already fresh atmosphere. The menu boasts fresh catches and aged steak options that are hand-cut by Chef Joachim himself.
Listen Now >>
Subscribe to The Mississippi Audio Experience on your favorite podcast player: iTunes │Stitcher │ Spotify │ TuneIn Radio
“The atmosphere in Charred sets it apart from most other restaurants.” — Chef Milton Joachim —Tweet this
Show Highlights >>
[1:17] The atmosphere in Charred.
[2:18] Milton chased his dream to become a Chef.
[3:59] Fresh seafood is the centerpiece of Charred’s menu.
[9:02] The beauty of Ocean Springs.
» Get Happy Hour Drinks all day, $2 house wine, domestic beer and well drinks and 2-for-1 dozen oysters, (excludes happy hour or other specials) at Charred: A Steak & Oyster Bar with your Mississippi Perks Pass.
Continue Your Adventure >>
- Visit the Charred: A Steak & Oyster Bar website
- Like Charred: A Steak & Oyster Bar on Facebook
- Follow Charred: A Steak and Oyster Bar on Instagram
- Learn more about Ocean Springs at Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce website
- Follow The Mississippi List on Facebook
- See The Mississippi List on Instagram
- Explore Ocean Springs (and all of Mississippi) with your Mississippi Perks Pass