Sweetest Chefs of the South features 15 of the South’s A-List pastry chefs who will sample their sweet specialties to guests. Guests will meet top pastry chefs from five Southern states, sample delectable treats, and even vote on a People’s Choice Award. Plus, enjoy savory food tastings from Ridgeland’s top restaurants as well as a variety of craft alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The following chefs will be featured:
- Brittany Garrigus – Satterfield’s, Birmingham, AL
- Josh Lear – The Noble South, Mobile, AL
- Maggie Scales – Herbsaint, New Orleans, LA
- Nealy Frentz – Lola Restaurant and Chopped, Covington, LA
- Danielle Smathers – Concentrics Restaurant Group, Atlanta, GA
- Bre Kinkead – Parish, Atlanta, GA
- Meg Brent – White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails, Atlanta, GA
- Laura Fieburg – Hutton Hotel, Nashville, TN
- Tiffany Riches – Baked, Nashville, TN
- Mitchell Moore – Campbell’s Bakery, Jackson, MS
- Mary Jennifer Russell – Sugaree’s Bakery, New Albany, MS
- Alejandra Mamud – La Brioche Patisserie, Jackson, MS
- Cesar Barachina – Pearl River Resort, Philadelphia, MS
- Chris Walker – Seafood R’evolution, Ridgeland, MS
But that’s not all!
Feast with your eyes on fall fashion trends and the opportunity to be fitted for your own pair of custom denim by Blue Delta Jeans.
Along with a fun evening and a full-stomach, you will receive a signature swag bag full of both useful and edible goodies. One of those goodies will be your very own Passport to Ridgeland with an opportunity to win sets of Ridgeland restaurant gift cards worth up to $1000, all courtesy of event partners Visit Ridgeland, Southern United Dairy Industry Association, Southern Peanut Growers, Graham Shrimp Co., Two Brooks Farm, Simmons Catfish, Nandy’s Candy and more.
Tickets are $87 for VIP entry (only ten tickets remain as of press time) and $67 for general admission. Purchase tickets online at www.sweetestchefs.com or call 601-852-3463.
Life is short. Eat dessert first!