The League of American Bicyclists has designated Ridgeland as a Certified Bicycle-Friendly Community.
In this episode of the Mississippi Audio Experience, host Andy Chapman wheels and deals with mobile bike shop repairman and store owner, Jeremy Polk of Bicycle Revolution in Ridgeland. Eleven years ago, Jeremy and his wife Paula revolutionized the way bicycles are maintained and upgraded in the Ridgeland area by providing a mobile store and service center for their clients. They work closely with the local community to maintain bike trails and organize events that educate and entertain cyclists of all ages and skill levels. Jeremy hopes to get all of Mississippi outdoors and on a bicycle.
Listen Now >>
“One of the coolest things about Ridgeland that people don’t know is that we have a mountain bike park with nine-and-a-half miles of trails.” — Jeremy Polk of Bicycle Revolution @eatjxn — Tweet this
Show Highlights >>
[:23] How Jeremy revolutionized the bike industry in Ridgeland.
[4:43] Finding trails in the Certified Bike-Friendly community of Ridgeland.
[12:01] Information about the 11th annual Fat Tire Festival and the Ride of Silence.
Continue Your Adventure >>
- Visit the Bicycle Revolution website
- Like Bicycle Revolution on Facebook
- Reach out to Tri County Mountain Bike Association
- Find out more about the Ride of Silence and the Fat Tire Festival
- Learn more about Ridgeland at Visit Ridgeland tourism website
- Follow The Mississippi List on Facebook
- See The Mississippi List on Instagram
- Explore Ridgeland (and all of Mississippi) with your Mississippi Perks Pass
Photo credit: Visit Ridgeland and Bicycle Revolution