People from all over the world come to enjoy the natural beauty of Ocean Springs.
In this episode of the Mississippi Audio Experience, host Andy Chapman tours Ocean Springs with co-owner of The Roost and The Inn at Ocean Springs, Roxy Condry. Roxy shares the big events and local attractions that bring people from all over the world to enjoy a good night sleep in one of her establishments. She provides nourishment and entertainment to visitors by way of the Eat. Drink. Love. craft cocktail bar and offers a bountiful list of things for guests to do during their stay. During this episode, Roxy explains the naturalist painter who serves as the inspiration for her historic hotel and how she incorporates the past with the present in the enterprise.
Listen Now >>
Show Highlights >>
[:38] Roxy describes The Roost and The Inn at Ocean Springs.
[3:20] Things to do and places to eat in Ocean Springs.
[9:23] Walter Anderson and The ‘Shearwater’ Arts & Crafts Festival.
[14:24] How Roxy maintains pieces of the past while upgrading the historic building.
» Get a 2-for-1 Cocktail or Cookie at Eat. Drink. Love or 25% off your stay at The Inn at Ocean Springs (call to book, some exclusions apply) with your Mississippi Perks Pass
Continue Your Adventure >>
- Visit The Inn at Ocean Springs website
- Find out more about The Roost
- Like The Inn at Ocean Springs on Facebook
- Learn more about Ocean Springs at Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce website
- Follow the Mississippi List on Facebook
- See the Mississippi List on Instagram
- Explore Ocean Springs (and all of Mississippi) with your Mississippi Perks Pass